Five days off..

How many of you consider yourselves Workaholics?

• I NEED to be on the truck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need to be behind the desk at Command 1.

• Where are my clubs and pole?

• Let me nap at the office and hide from my wife.

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Monday too to get my tranny flushed.

I have to go set up a big travertine job but all this time off gives me the shakes.

How many of you consider yourselves Workaholics?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I'm good...........

it took a few days off for my ass to finally catch up with me but we both have been enjoying the rest and getting ready for the next round of holiday cleaning...........

aside from a cancellation.......act of god.....or just something totally out of my control........

I am booked sun up till sun down for the next 3 weeks and I am enjoying all the days off I can right now.........

F

FB7777

I was off for 10 days in Disneyworld and as soon as I touched down in Orlando I developed a cold that worsened each day.

Had headaches off and on all vacation,

Got back Wednesday and two hours after we landed I was back on a truck working straight out...

been feeling great since I got in the drivers seat of my rig :shock:

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I started off with 9 days off...then my lead technician resigned, and it turned into 5 days, now monday is booked, so its only 4.

Oh well, I don't plan on working forever. Only a fool would.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I used to be. But then with a new business, you need to. Oh I still took holidays, maybe not as many as I should've but I did.

Now however, my attitude changes. I built up the restoration side and got it where I wanted it, trained others to run it and then jumped back into the carpet cleaning side and building that up. I anticipate running this side for another year or so but I take more holidays now than I used to. Only up to about 4 weeks a year but I hope to double that over the next 5 years.

I hope to move away from the TM and into my services that I love. stains, repairs, leather, warranty work, inspections, corrections etc.

When I do that, I hope to maybe cut back to 4 days a week and so long as I have valuable and relaible staff in the other sides, there shouldn't be much in the way for that to happen.

John

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what "five" days???

we worked all day Friday

and NO, I'm NOT a workaholic.

Just slammed with work.
which is surely a good thing, cause i know what's coming after Christmas.
I'll be scrambling nickel and dime jobs just to keep the little genies in hours

..L.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I would consider myself a workaholic but have enjoyed only working 3 hours the last 4 days.

Monday through Wednesday will be a grind but getting some cortisone shots Wednesday afternoon so can't work for a few days after that

Rex Tyus

I have NO problem taking off. Spent the whole day with my youngest son yesterday acting stupid in the mall. Didn't buy a damn thing. Just hung out like I was 11 again. Today doing the same thing only taking 13 year old daughter and wife as well. Which means getting away with not buying anything is probably not gonna happen :( . Friday I hid from civilization. I actually did return a few calls and set some appointments. But aside from that it is all good for me. After years of not having a choice and spending no time with the kids during holidays I take full advantage now. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom