Encap Juice preference

Name
Damon
You're in NC or SC, right? Shipping from Las Vegas to your locale is, unfortunately, expensive. Keep in mind that's UPS shipping using negotiated rates, no extra fees applied. With that said, I'll have to look and see what the cost was as this seems to be on the higher end. Also, you can always message me in the future so I can address these concerns immediately.

Yes, we sell a lot of Vacaway products. I had carried more lines in the past, but felt it was better to streamline things a bit. Yes, they helped with AE. However, I like the label layout in general and have used it on other products wholly unrelated like Simple Encap, etc.

As others have pointed out, the products produced by Releasit, Vacaway, Bonnet Pro and select othes will all perform well. Sample them all and decide for yourself what you feel is getting the better results.

Is it just me or has anyone noticed the labeling on the awesome encap gallon jugs, it the same as on Vacaway gallon jugs,
makes me wonder if Vacaway makes this product for the encap store which by the way also sells Vacaway products.
This would not be a bad thing as Vacaway is top shelf stuff as is bonnet pro and releasit.
I as going to order a gallon of the awesome encap to try as i always like to try new stuff but their
shipping cost is way to high for me, i cannot bring myself to pay more for the shipping of one gallon then the gallon itself costs, i had an order put together for three gallons of encap juice, one of which was the awesome encap and 3 micro fiber pads and shipping was like $70, sorry, me no can do

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When you're out encapin take time in your day to stop and get a KFC Buffet. It's only $7.99 for a adult and $4.99 for children. The chicken is steamy hot and succulent. They have hot delicious carrots, mashed potatoes with that creamy chicken flavored gravy. Cole slaw that is so good your mammy couldn't make it. And don't forget the homemade vanilla pudding.

And they don't mind if you stuff your pockets with extra chicken to take out to your car to feed your wife and children who are waiting for you there.

So go to KFC Buffet........Today!

Reactions: SamIam

dekeil

Name
DOUG
Procyon exterme when used as a encapulation does a great job of crystal and is clear when doing the glass tray drying and it break away easy.

Try for your self and see the difference.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If it doesn't have a polymer in it does that mean it's not a encap scampoo? I'm sure that is a hard residue. But then again the definition of "Encapsulation" can mean just about anything.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
@encapman I'm a little confused. When and how do I use the Punch and DS2? Do you mix them? If you do mix, what amounts? 4oz per gal of each or 50/50? I would really like any in depth explanation of the differences. Thanks!

Encap-Punch is a ENCAP pre-spray. It can also be used in HWE applications.

Encap-Punch used along with DS2 provides a good kick in the pants for heavily soiled traffic lanes. And it won't mess up the encap polymer - since it is formulated with the exact same polymer that's in DS2. It's very compatible to use as an encap pre-spray.

Bottom line though, in most cases, you won't need to use a pre-spray. Most jobs clean up splendidly with just DS2 all by itself!

When you do use Encap-Punch along with DS2, you'll notice that you can back off slightly on how much shampoo you're using. You can actually dispense a little bit less juice when you're cleaning with DS2 following an application of Punch.

Reactions: Nomad74

Lavon

Name
Lavon
I have never heard of it before but I will search for it and give it a try how much is it per gallon?

Lavon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom