Employee pay?

CL

Those of you who are small co's, What do you pay your employees to keep them around? I'm not talking help, I mean guys who you could build your biz on. IE..Career minded, experienced, on their own type.

Hourly? How much?
Percentage? How much?

Cameron1

I have two guys that I am trying to pay over 50,000.00 this year. I pay per hour with bonuses. Like 12- 15 per hour with large bonus pay based on up-sells. Now, I have very low overhead, and tend to run a tight ship.
I am starting to get to the age where I do not want to work like I have for many, many years. You will never find anyone to work as hard as you, so I am trying to hook them in with pay. I love it when they come in driving new cars with big payments, because they don't seem to miss many days being sick

We have 4 trucks, but do not run all 4 because we cannot find the help. Will do a tad over 500,000.00 this year.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
In my opinion if only pulling in 110-130 a truck time to get new people or market to get more work. I think 180 is the low point with 250 and up per truck very doable which allows you to pay living wage/benefits to keep people for years. This is for owner op or multi truck

Ken

paying employees

we pay our tec. 12 an hr ,time and a half over 40 hrs,carpet layer 14 a hr on repairs 2.50 a sq. yd. on carpet and 3.00 on vinal

G

Can anyone here live on $ 8 a hour?

I have no one leave my cleaning business in Michigan in 3 years, we have some techs that make over $50k a year and its worth it. I live 600 hundreds miles a way and don't have to worry about anything thing, of course I sold 85% of the business to my office manager

dallasdj

pay with peanuts and you get monkeys

30% plus 50% of upsells (sealer, extra rooms, uph...)

G

If you are pulling in $110,000 to $130,000 in gross sales, you are not ready for employees or shouldn't need any.

Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom