Employee Pay and Benies!

Ron K

I'd like to find out WHAT you are offering employees not how much?
And what's working out best in your area.
Salary or Commission or both?
Commission based on what? Sales? Repeats/customer retention..1st year 5% 2nd year 10% ?
Sales %'s? Extra work on ticket? Protector Sale?
Benefits..Vaca,Ins, Sick days,personal days?
Anyone doing a profit sharing plan?
What we're up against.
Local Brown Bear Car wash $15.00 offering Health,Dental,Pd Vaca,Personal Days, Sales Incentives 401k.
Navy Ship Yard.....forget about it, can't compete !

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Small businesses are always hard pressed to compete. I don't have any employees, just casual labor time to time. The best small carpet cleaning company I worked for paid a base salary plus 10% commission on upsells. The commission was enough to pad our salary at the end of the week without the needing of grinding the customers. We had basic Blue Cross medical/dental and standard vacation days. Nothing fancy but the employees liked the owner and worked hard for him. He came out and worked all the large commercial jobs, just as hard as the employees. Our salary was competitive with other carpet cleaning companies.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Hourly rate, they keep their tips, bonus for 5 star reviews customers post on FB or google, workman's comp insurance. We are trying to figure out a good bonus structure

Chris A

Name
Chris
Hourly plus a generous percentage of upsells. I dunno if that's a good system or not bc my main tech still won't sell shit

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom