Drone Advertising ??? A Real Possibility of Staying Busy and More!

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I was just sitting at my home/office waiting for the phone to ring and for some reason I was thinking about those planes you see at conventions and beaches carrying those banners as they fly in front of you...Which gave me a great idea with drones...Why not drag larger advertisements (not at the same proportion you see at the beach) by front doors of peoples homes, and dropping off business cards and free samples...Anyone wanna go to shark tank, I thing we can get Cuban on in on this deal!!!!

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I was just sitting at my home/office waiting for the phone to ring and for some reason I was thinking about those planes you see at conventions and beaches carrying those banners as they fly in front of you...Which gave me a great idea with drones...Why not drag larger advertisements (not at the same proportion you see at the beach) by front doors of peoples homes, and dropping off business cards and free samples...Anyone wanna go to shark tank, I thing we can get Cuban on in on this deal!!!!
Because legally they have the right to shoot it right out of the sky.... bye bye drone. Battery life would be to short, law suits would be to many; but go ahead your competition would love it. Lol

Reactions: todg
Back
Top Bottom