Do you let these slip away....?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
@PrimaDonna Your thread has died. The idiots above got bored and brought up the couch sledding. The time to bring it back to life is now. So what's your answer to your problem that created this thread?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It is relevant to Matt, as he's dealing with potentially a similar situation.

You thank them for the opportunity. You express positively (and shortly) what you would bring to the table. And tell them not hesitate to contact you if you can be of help to them in the future.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
@PrimaDonna Your thread has died. The idiots above got bored and brought up the couch sledding. The time to bring it back to life is now. So what's your answer to your problem that created this thread?

Sorry Matt, been a bit busy...

I responded by thanking them for the opportunity and for letting us know they chose a different provider. We offered to help them if they wanted when it came to selecting new flooring when the time comes. I let them know that often aesthetics are considered first when designing a space and the maintenance issues aren't often revealed until the flooring has been in and issues pop up. We offered to help provide information about the flooring they were considering or offer suggestions for what would meet their needs and review what type of maintenance they could expect with whatever they choose. Let them know if there was anyway we could be of service we are happy to help.

I want the door to be open for future opportunities and wanted to build in the value of our services. If the provider that they went with doesn't meet their expectations, I want to be top on their list to call to fix it. If they use us to help them when considering new flooring, we want to be the provider to maintain it from the get go. It may not turn into anything at all...but I think our chances are much better with a response like this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom