Do You Buy Anything At Home Depot?

Do you still shop at Home Depot?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• Always, when they've got what I'm looking for.

• Total voters
G

Well, they constructed a Pteradacto-donasaurus from the DNA of darlene and bob vawter. They did this to liberate the Iraqi people from tyrannical dictatorships from cuba. They also don't let carpeting or any type of permanent flooring to be installed in their stores. Nothing but bare concrete! Gasp!

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
We will go out of our way to purchase anywhere other than HD!
My whole family and many friends know about my ban on HD and support me in it.

Carpet Magic

We are just getting a HD i might go in there to look around, but i will go to the local NEW Ace hardware first haven't even been in that one and its been open about 8 months. I try to avoid wally world too might go there 3 - 5 times a year if lucky , sometimes just to walk around.

Greenie

I got this love hate thing with Lowes, Their selection isn't quite as good as HD, and their people are just as uneducated in their depts. I really wish Lowes would get their act together so I can recommend them over HD, but truely..they kinda suck.

Thank gawd I have a professional independent hardware store that caters to the machinist trade just down the street from our shop, they have all kinds of weird stuff and can order anything you can imagine.

danpauselius

With restoration work, I have to go where I know I can get what I need. Lowe's are common in my area but they aren't located in as many places as HD here yet.

Perfect example, I was doing a job way out in the sticks and ran out of craft paper to put on the floor. I went to 3 local hardware stores and nobody had it. I ended up driving 20 miles into the closest city to HD.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Here local, Lowes is better then Home Depo but HomeDepo is kind of turning into Builders Square.

I have to get my CRI approved spotting chemicals from some where

Willy P

Name
Willy P
No Homo Depot for me, if I can avoid it. I was in the flooring section one day waiting for help and ended up selling their customer some VC tile, instead of the cheap sheet goods they were looking at. The worker was blown away.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
True value, sears hardware (can be beat their fastner selection) and then lowes.

TV has my propane and that gets me in there to spend.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
asupremeclean said:
What did the letter say about glides to make a boycott possible?

Just curious

Chris, HarASS research, the parent Co of Chem-lie, sent everyone that has bought a glide from GreenGlides a registered letter from their legal dept demanding we stop using our glides immediately.

Home depot bought Chem-lie a year or so ago.
That's the connection.

BTW, I read the registered letter, then through it in the trash.
if there's any harASS research spies on the board,
tell your bosses I'm STILL using my glides and they can KISS MY ASS!!

..L.T.A.

Little John

meAt said:
Chris, HarASS research, the parent Co of Chem-lie, sent everyone that has bought a glide from GreenGlides a registered letter from their legal dept demanding we stop using our glides immediately.

Home depot bought Chem-lie a year or so ago.
That's the connection.

..L.T.A.

Preach on brother! They can take my Green Glides from my cold dead hands!!

I bought a wand from BLUEline a few weeks ago and it came with a Green Glide. I am so glad there are a few companies that will stand up to those scum bags!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
only reason I go there is because they are 2 minutes from the house...and lowes is like 20 (by the time your done with traffic)

and when i do go, i look for the people I had dealt with before, that i know, knows their crap...

dude got me paint that worked down to 35 degrees...I needed it to paint the floor of me new box truck, before I put anything in....

BTW the truck will be RECOATED with a truck liner in the spring/summer..not bought from HD

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
meAt said:

..L.T.A.

Be careful what you say, Larry. Mike still has film in his camera. :)

Scott Warrington

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
scottw said:
meAt said:

..L.T.A.

Be careful what you say, Larry. Mike still has film in his camera. :)

Scott Warrington

thanks Scott

I'll drop my drawers and bend over so they get my GOOD side :wink:

..L.T.A.

Home Depot Alert

A "Heads Up" for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.
Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also October 1st, 4th, twice on the 6th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom