Diamonds, gold, bubble gum ball keys..

Mikey P

Administrator
How many $1000s if not hundreds of thousands have we sucked up and tossed or drained away over our careers?

This 4th time NV repeat was convinced that I vacuumed up a key to her antique gumball machine...

20180717_112105~2.jpg

First time for me to have a customer do this, how about you?

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I've had a diamond earring under a bed get picked up and thankfully stop in my glide

Also picked up some old ladies lace armchair cover while changing tools.. it was a day I was in a hurry and hadn't hooked my inline filter up, I took it back several days later after cleaning it multiple times :errf:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
In 89 with my first TM, a McConnell with a liquid ring pump, I had the filter off.

I had a cloth in my hand which got a little too close to the intake.

Straight into the pump and seized it.

Very costly and even ruined the rag.

:icon_neutral:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
inquiring minds want to know..

did she find the key??
AND...
Was she fishing thru her own dirt?
or rifling thru bed bugs 'n boogers from the previous 3 jobs??

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Well, @Mikey P I said it with endearment. I deal with people like that on a daily basis, every week. It cost me hours of my time.. We are all gonna end up one anyways.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That is the one thing that keeps me going. Everyday is an adventure. You never know what you'll see or experience. If I had more time I would tell you about my day yesterday of losing an apartment key. I tore apart my filter looking for it. Turns out the tenant upstairs stole it while I was cleaning. I was pissed.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've snagged a few dildos in my day....

I was cleaning for a couple of older gay men one time and when I moved the nightstand by the bed the drawer came open. Well there it was. The biggest dildo I've ever seen. Had a set of testicles attached that would make Arnold Swarzeneger blush.

Reactions: Mikey P

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was cleaning for a couple of older gay men one time and when I moved the nightstand by the bed the drawer came open. Well there it was. The biggest dildo I've ever seen. Had a set of testicles attached that would make Arnold Swarzeneger blush.

did you touch it to see if it felt ...."lifelik"....?

Reactions: DAT

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
A539880A-66D7-4C09-AF5F-5FA61A7C02F8.png 6C012A56-E5B6-47FC-A090-529950CB375D.png
I found this good sized peice lodged in my Rotovac vacuum slot this week. It was far enough up that I didn’t notice it, though it was collecting a lot of lint and mostly plugged up that one chamber.

Is it a real diamond? Sparkles nice! :)

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom