Customer Manager

Gary T

Does any one here use Service Ceo? Is it any good. What software do you use? Pros-Cons

Thanks

Audra

Love Quickbooks Pro with Customer Manager!!! Haven't used Service Ceo.

RotoClean

Gary ...

I wouldn't go for Service CEO until you've accumulated a count of 10 vans in your parking lot, because that's what it's going to take to pay for it! Single version price in last email from them was over $2,000.

Haven't tried CM for QB Pro, but did look at it today. Looks tempting enough!

IF, you are wanting something feature rich such as QB intergration, scheduling & job costing, custom designer templates and such ... try http://www.qxpress.com. They will send you a fully functional working demo (good for up to 10 customers) just for the asking. You have to but it after that. Cost quoted was $800.

Comes with full demo video as well. Good Luck!

Rick 8)

Billy

Name
BH
Hello Rick

We have a great Graphic Artist we use that does our logo & other things for us.

Audra

Thanks Rick!!!

Billy beat me to answering you. Oh & I love customer manager with quickbooks pro...we have used it for a few years now. You should try it - has made my life so much better with keeping organized. :shock:

Audra

RotoClean

Thankx Audra ...

I guess I should have bought the copy I had in my hands this afternoon!

Rick 8)

Audra

Yes you should have Rick :wink: - we need to buy the latest one because they have even more cool upgrades now---while you are there you can buy one for us too :D

WISE

ACT 8 2006

EXTREMELY powerful. Basically automate a marketing plan...mailing lists, dates, pieces, etc. Insane customizing ability. Scheduling, customer notes, follow-ups. Task sequences like--> Carpet Cleaning appt-QC call the next day--follow-up post card 5 months--6 months, etc.

QB Premier Contractors Edition and Act is what I use.

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom