Cleaning bucks ordered

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I am going to be using them as a referal program. Each customer that I clean gets one and gives it away with there name on it. So the new customer gets 10 off and the referee gets 10 off next service. How are you guys handling say a realator or a plumber. When they give them away are you paying them say once a month in cash.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'm working out a some kinks(making decisions) on a few programs I want to use these in. My first thought was to use them as you are, I just have to set up the tracking portion of it so I keep accurate records how many people they referred.

The second kind I want to do are where realtors may give them to their clients after a sale. I'm thinking of a house in the middle with a sold sign. And present it as a Thank you from the realtor to the client from us. Some space where they can write their name. If I can build a good enough relationship with a realtor I'd go ahead and buy some with their name on them to hand out, but want to be able to reach more than one realtor obviously at first and see how it goes.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I know a local guy I made some cards for. He would give them out as part of a referral program, for every 3 referrals a customer would get a FREE cleaning, limited to 5 rooms or so. He got a lot of referrals. Did quite a few free Cleaning s but many would only send him 1 or 2 referrals. Says it was well worth giving away a few freebies for the work it brought him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom