Checks from Groupon

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I received 2 checks in one totaling a little over $2600.00 yesterday.

Since I made more than enough money on the upsells to cover CODB and then some...I spent the money all on hats.
:mrgreen:

If you think Groupon is the low price leader...you're not looking close enough.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Let me esplain a little better for the ones who don't want to read between the lines.

I've only cleaned about half the Groupon jobs....40 or so.

With those jobs I have (without gettin my cut from Groupon) covered all my costs for doing those jobs AND what my projected costs for doing the rest of the jobs AND AND with some left over AND AND AND with some repeats scheduled for ad ons (tile).

The $2600.00 is not much money...I get that...but it was truly gravy...and another $1300.00 on the way.

It's not the "get rich quick" solution...nothing is....but it was a good kick in the pants and I've gained some real quality customers so far...looking forward to making even more money on the next 40. ( I sold 82 Groupons total).

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I did most of the Groupons myself. I will do the rest myself and any other job that comes in for me in the Dallas area.
I'm not really pushing advertising right now other than just doing some deals. Easy stuff.

I leased out my Sac area and I've been "renting" my Mini Franchises here and there. I may have Spring TX set up here in a day or so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom