Challenge: JonDon Vs Bridgepoint Vs Dave yoakum?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
to be fair to bridgepoint this was in my email today

I wanted to send you an email to that shows our absolute commitment to deliver superior customer service to the customers that we serve. We have realized that we need to be able to deliver a much better customer experience to our clients and therefore have made a decision to upgrade our customer service team with more qualified Marketing Managers (Account Managers) who are compensated at a much higher level and who bring significantly more experience and professionalism.

We have also invested a significant amount of resources in a new CRM tool that will significantly increase the visibility each Marketing Manager has along with the specific things like call backs and trouble tickets that we can see in real time each day. While the investment on our part is substantial, we are confident you will be thrilled with the higher level of service and results we will deliver to our customers.

Each client will be contacted by their new Marketing Manager before the end of March, but we do ask for your patience over the next 14 – 21 business days as we make this transition. We are working hard to ensure that each and every client gets the attention and answers they need and the overall experience is significantly upgraded.

We are committed to the success of our clients.

Dan Capel | Director of Accounts

ph. 801-772-0772 fax 866-204-5207

breathe72

Greatest Carpet Cleaner said:
to be fair to bridgepoint this was in my email today

I wanted to send you an email to that shows our absolute commitment to deliver superior customer service to the customers that we serve. We have realized that we need to be able to deliver a much better customer experience to our clients and therefore have made a decision to upgrade our customer service team with more qualified Marketing Managers (Account Managers) who are compensated at a much higher level and who bring significantly more experience and professionalism.

fu*k that. They shouldve done it right, coming out of the gate.

the fact that their best function still is cashing your check as fast as possible should tell you whats up.

Fon Johnson

I got a call from them today. I explained that I was excited about trying it, but I have heard a lot of negative feedback from people who tried it. The lady then explained that they fired all of the accounting department and hired all new people, that they were really trying to make everyone happy. I explained that I would see how it improved for others, and that I might try it later if they get it ironed out. She was very nice, very professional, and very understanding of my feelings on the matter. At NO time did she get pushy. I was impressed. What I really like about the program is the ability to do a very small, very tightly targeted mailing. I was about to sign up and do a mailing of about 100 cards when I saw all of the negative feedback. Maybe later..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got my money back and cancelled my account. I will wait for Jon-Don

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm a bit frustrated with Jon-Don over this. To go to SFS and learn about this program only to learn it's not available is frustrating. I know they want it right, but good Lord ... how long have they been talking about it?

Scott

Good point, Marty.

But Jon Don is smart to tick off a few people by pushing back their launch to when it's good and ready rather than having to do mass damage control if they released a buggy beta version.

Scott

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would rather wait than go through what I went through. I had over a month of marketing interruption and it really hurt my cash flow. I had to dump money into bad marketing.

Now, besides marketing to previous customers I am teaming with local charities and using their mailing lists and printing cards at gotprint.com. I just cut a deal with a couple schools Parent Teacher Organizations, The Boys & Girls Club, Relay for Life and South Shore Moms Organization. Each group has between 500 and 1000 members and I design a postcard with their logo and a 10% donation to the organization based on purchase.

I also use this group for mailing lists http://www.directmail.com/directory/mailing_lists/

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
charity

Greg,
That is an excellent idea. All things being equal women will choose a company that gives back as you are.

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Bill

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
when JonDon gets up and going I can combine their logos and your cards. Instead of doing all the work myself. The good thing is these organization print all the labels for me. I just give them the blank labels and then they put addresses on disk for me for future campaigns. I didn't think people would be receptive but they love it.

I donate money in my area constantly. I also learned what groups not to donate to. The ones who completely treat you like a leper when you ask if they would be receptive to the idea. That is why I switched my donating style to all local charities. If they don't listen at all I will not donate again, if they say well it is not our fundraising style, I completely understand.

asupremeclean

Fon Johnson Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a call from them today. I explained that I was excited about trying it, but I have heard a lot of negative feedback from people who tried it. The lady then explained that they fired all of the accounting department and hired all new people, that they were really trying to make everyone happy. I explained that I would see how it improved for others, and that I might try it later if they get it ironed out. She was very nice, very professional, and very understanding of my feelings on the matter. At NO time did she get pushy. I was impressed. What I really like about the program is the ability to do a very small, very tightly targeted mailing. I was about to sign up and do a mailing of about 100 cards when I saw all of the negative feedback. Maybe later..

Fon...

RUN...

AS FAST AS YOU CAN... RUN...

They are a fooking joke. Those guys or gals on the sales end are good. They are supposed to be smooth. But the rest of the operation is a total joke.

They take your money and DO NOT deliver. I spent ALL of March trying to get a post card designed and finally got a half ass card with absolutely no POP. But I had to get the cards out so I went ahead and sent in my order. With specific instructions to send a card to my house so I would know when the cards hit the homes. WELL... I waited 2 weeks and decided to call to see what was up... The guy who I was working with Quit the day I sent the email and NO ONE saw the email.

Needless to say I was pissed like I have never been pissed B4. Spring cleaning card never went out. 2 months of advertising gone. I canceled a magazine ad I was having great success with because I was hoping the postcards would be an easier more cost effective way to market to my existing and new customers. WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME And MONEY!

I asked for the last 2 months payment back and they said there was no way they could do it. I'm still fighting with them bastages.

In case you didn't get it.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are targeting all of us. Not just supporting members. I will post this in the Clean Room as well. I hope it stays there as a warning to all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom