cc dashboard ?

dgargan

This looks interesting but they don't give you enough info to make a decision on if you would want to try it or not. Is anyone signed up for the beta testing? From what I can tell if you don't have a large amount of your customers email address's it won't be worth trying. It looks like the whole thing revolves around bombarding your list with emails. It also doesn't say how it gets new business for you or what the cost is after the beta testing which is $99 a month. Seems if they had a good product they would give out more info so people could make an informed decision.
Does anyone have a clue on how this thing works and why they want to keep it a mystery?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just what your customer needs more spam!!!

Internet marketing can be more cost effective that other marketing. But, if it becomes junk E-mail your customers will ignore it or not even see it.

It could be a good way to help bring in new customers with the Internet and capture their addresses.

I would have a hard time getting addresses out of my current clients, so it might take quite a while to develop this type of marketing.

My marketing has a Internet component. But it doesn't have anything that could be regarded as spam.

I also wonder what the real cost of this dashboard marketing is since you pay monthly for it.

Scott

I don't know...it strikes me as odd that they decided to launch the product tomorrow but they won't be @ Connections. Imagine the thousands of drooling fans they would've had if they used the buildup to launch it in front of a live audience. They would have had a mile-long line to their booth with hundreds of credit cards just begging to be swiped.

Opportunity completely dashed, which is very rare from an internet marketing guru. I expect to read about this faux pas in an upcoming e-book or webinar.

Scott

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
they have a month money back guarantee for $99. not much risk

dgargan

Bingo!

See, now that's why Scott is a marketing guru. He knows how to market.

Scott

Re: Bingo!

dgargan said:
See, now that's why Scott is a marketing guru. He knows how to market.

LOL! No David, I'm not a guru. I do study these guys a lot, though, and from what I know the Launch is EVERYTHING. If they bust on the launch, the product or service won't be deemed very successful by other internet marketing gurus. Get a few busts under your belt and then you can't find affiliates for future launches.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not knocking the program. For all I know it could be the best carpet cleaning marketing tool ever built. I'm just saying I find it a bit strange that they'd miss out on such a wonderful opportunity to have 3,000 potential customers all in the same room to show off the darn thing and take a ton of orders.

Scott

dallasdj

More to this than we all think...I think

HP is promoting this to his IC, so your right, some heavy hitters behind this.

I'm not sold yet but...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom