Carbonless forms printing

Walt

Where are you getting these printed? I have a design already done. But it seems the company I went with last time is out of business.

Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Walt said:
Where are you getting these printed? I have a design already done. But it seems the company I went with last time is out of business.

Thanks

Kinko's or your local printer will do them for next to nothing.
There is a name for them but I can't remember right now.

I just ordered a batch...Like 65 bucks for 500.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
pricing is a factor of quantity, number of pages and factors such as #'ing and if the diff copieshave anything different on them. If you can get them down to 2 copies without numbering (let your system number them) and raise your quantity some you can get them down well under .10 per. We order hundreds of thousands of multipart forms as well as single page printed ones and can get the price down as low as .018 each.

Name
Nate W.
http://www.carbonlessondemand.com/index ... forms85x11

I ordered mines from there for our rug cleaning work order. I just sent them my pdf file that I currently was using. Plus, it's free shipping too. Ken is right about quantity and such. I haven't checked my local Kinko's but I do know that copies from them are a rip.

That's the cheapest place I found that would rip me off on shipping to Hawaii. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom