Call Back/ Comment Card Script

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I am new to managing a carpet cleaning company and would love it if somebody could provide me with a Call-Back script for checking a customer's satisfaction. Also, if you had any ideas on a non-invasive self addressed comment card that could be left at the residence that would be great too. Maybe some ideas on thank you cards... I have a thank you card program on my computer, but am at a loss of exactly what to say. The company owners like my ideas, but would also like me to make them a little more money before they invest a lot of money into print. The carpet side of the business is bleeding right now, not as bad as when I started, but still bleeding, and I don't know how much more blood they want to infuse into it before I stitch it up. I am trying to work on customer retention, because the previous Techs weren't too hot on that. They would just focus on their weekly check, and not repeat business. They would try to get the most money and do the least amount of work, because they couldn't look past their own nose. The result is, I have fired the techs, am doing all the cleaning myself, and have found we only have about 20 residual customers, everything else is new business. In short, I would like ideas to accelerate the referrals and repeat business so I can get some momentum going and hire some real carpet cleaners. The good side of the coin is the restoration crew is busy year round and the insurance companies love us. The company isn't in danger at all, but the carpet cleaning side is a pit rather than a cash cow at this point.

radkins

We use a simple call back script that I got from SFS. Mrs. Jones I'm calling today as a follow up to the cleaning we did ... We call all our customers to make sure they are completely thrilled with our work etc..

We have had success generating new business buy gives carpet retailors and existing customers coupons they can give their customers/friends for a free room cleaning.

If you want to know more e-mail me at rsa36@aol.com

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Thank You

I thank you for your input, I was kinda lookin' for a comment card format to use as well... something I could fit on a self addressed post card. I have tried a coupla call backs and found I mostly got message machines, with no response. I guess I can't force somebody to give feedback though...

Back
Top Bottom