bulk post card mailing

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
do any of you do this

I never have

I have a local company with a mailer going out to 58,000 homes. All homes have an median income of over $160,000 and the post cards are addressed to person not to resident or occupant

I would be the only carpet cleaner in the pack of cards

I have input on the card design

price is $383

does the price seem fair or not out of line of usual cost associated with this type or advertising

from reading the BB's I realize the pro and con of this type or mailing so I am wondering about the price more then anything else at this time

Do you have a company you like better or has a better deal

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with Dirk, sounds cheap.

It depends on your target market, if you're going after the coupon clippers, it might not be a bad deal.

We have not had a lot of success with those type of mailings. Last year we mailed out 18,000 and received 6 jobs. :cry:

Our target customer is really not the coupon clipper or at least they were not that mailing.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There is never one thing that works great or stays perfect all the time but keeping in contact with your clients and making sure that you get your name out there as much as possible is always very helpful We are always doing the newsletters, postcards, ect.

We finally invested in a printer so that we can do all of our own printing instead of sending them out...
In time this will pay for itself..

G

Jim what type of printer did you get (name and model) ? I was just looking at some color laser printers the other day.

KC OHanlon

Shawn, if you're going to be doing more than three thousand pages a month, check out www.freeprinters.com. They'll give you a high speed xerox color ink stick printer. It costs less the a couple of hundred a month and includes enough ink for about half of your printing. My cost per page over the last six months has worked out to just over eight cents including all ink and maintenance supplies. After two years, the printer is yours to keep. All you have to do is buy your ink and maintenance supplies from them. ===== We print a full color two sided monthly newsletter and then outsource the folding, tabbing and presort mailing for 2700 customers for less than the cost of 2700 first class stamps.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
to be honest I am to lazy to do it myself and if it paid for itself then no big deal

if i got 5 to 10 jobs out of it then I would be happy, then I can market those people with referral material and annual work

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
That sure sounds dirt cheap to me. That big of a number seems to me would be sure to get the 5-10 jobs you need if it is a decent ad. Maybe a whole lot more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom