BNI's

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Member of a small 14 person group. 1st yr=7k , 2nd yr 10k, New realtor in group this year and they also own a property mgmt group so this year 13k 1st qtr. so it's all about who's in the group and if you can build a strong sphere. For me definately a plus.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The two groups I was in got me 50k in business last year. Im no longer in a chapter but my wife is and hers barely covers her dues, look for groups of younger ambitios professionals like yourself, specifically tradespeople.

Billy

Name
BH
We have tried BNI a few times but none have been very beneficial for the headaches they also bring. We have found none of the groups to be a good source for our companies business model.

What ever you do think about all your investment including the time not just the $$$$s.

Greg Loe

Back in my day, it was how you used your BNI contacts, not how many referrals you got. For instance, I would ask for specific contacts of a _____________ (fill in the blank) manager,decision maker, a hospital, auto dealership, an introduction to a country club manager, dirty restaurant owners.............
Never just sit there and say I'm the best cleaner and you should refer me to all your friends and family. If you fail at BNI or another group it's your own fault. You can meet with members for lunch and drill them for information and they can give you ideas about helping them. And really try to help them. NEVER just hand out their card, make the phone call and introduction for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom