BNI commercials......

Fred Homan

Sometimes I struggle about what to say for my BNI 45 second commercial. I am geared more towards carpet cleaning. HELP!

Fred

Jimbo

Freddo...tell them how you like a walk thru before each job...maybe they can tell you what the stains are from...then pontificate about how that helps you remove the stains...blah,blah, blah...then end with...I'm Fred..with Freddo's Carpet Care...'You can talk DIRTY to ME!'

Bob Foster

Infomercial - Bob Foster - Bravo Carpet and Upholstery Care Inc.

Introduction 18 Seconds
I’m Bob Foster the owner of Bravo Carpet and Upholstery Care
My business offers its services to both homes and commercial customers. We are trained and certified experts in
1. Cleaning of Carpets and Area rugs including wool carpets
2. Cleaning of Upholstery for in your home or office
3. Cleaning of Commercial Properties in particular professional offices

Story
20 Seconds As a normal course of business, less than 10% of my customers request upholstery cleaning when they call me. When I do book the job and go to their home I often will point out to a customer the difference between the clean areas and soiled areas. Being the charmer that I am they go for the deal and are very glad they did. The moral of the storey is do not make your furniture feel left out as they need pampering too.
Ask for the Business
10 Seconds A good referral for me is one of your friends or associates who you know has a well enjoyed couch and chair that I can give a little TLC to.

Call for Action
5 Seconds If you refer someone to me you know I will call them back and take care of them promptly and professionally.

Bob Foster

Introduction 18 Seconds
My business offers its services to both homes and commercial customers. We are trained and certified experts in

Story
20 Seconds Do you know how dirty even clean looking carpets can get even after 6 months? If you have little kids, you know the rug rat kind that are crawling everywhere, well these carpets should be cleaned every 6 months. Chances are that if you have a Rug Rat you can bet that they look like they need to be cleaned in less than 6 months. Carpets hold in dirt that can not be seen readily.
Ask for the Business
10 Seconds A good referral for me is one of your friends or associates who have Rug Rats, preferably the juice toting type/

Call for Action
5 Seconds I can get those carpets real dry fast to that the kids can mess them up again real fast after I leave, so please call some one you know that frequents the diaper isles at the grocery store.

Memory Hook
7 Seconds Call Bravo and experience a NEW LEVEL OF CLEAN.

Bob Foster

Introduction 18 Seconds

Story
20 Seconds As a newer business I need to make an exceptionally positive impression on my customers of my end product and professionalism. Just telling customers this advantage in doing business with me has resulted in them referring my quality work to others. In one circumstance two different customers spread the word to the same customer to contact me for upholstery cleaning. Needless to say this person called me. I had to thank 2 different customers for the same referral!
Ask for the Business
10 Seconds A good referral for me is one of your friends or associates who you state with the confidence that you know how important it is to my business that they be completely happy with the work I do for them.

Call for Action
5 Seconds So if you see or know of someone who has had a bad experience with a carpet and upholstery cleaning company please let them know about Bravo and I will deliver to them the results they expect.

Memory Hook
7 Seconds Call Bravo and experience a NEW LEVEL OF CLEAN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom