Basic help needed.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Please don't tell me do go back and do a search for this information.

I have no website. From wandering around and listening to you folks talk about yours, I seen to get the impression that there is no need to spend a lot of money having someone like Tre or the Cermak's build me one. Having one built locally will cost around $500. It seems that I have read that it's not the web-site that matters but the positioning of it. Is that right?

If I have somene build me one, who helps position them in the correct way?

Am I money ahead by having a cheaper local site builder do mine, and going elsewhere to have it positioned, or will I be more money ahead by having one person do it all?

Or, am I entirely off-base in all of this and in need of more education? If so, where do I get it?

Name
I'm Rick James
Its true that you need good ranking, but if you have a crap website then they will just click the next company down.

I need to get info on getting a better ranking for my website. Another good thing is sign up for all the free ad placements, like on yelp, white pages, superpages, ect also helps.

CanYouHemiNow

Hmm... my plan was just to carve my web address into all the front doors in the neighborhood, that should get a response...

admiralclean said:
Please don't tell me do go back and do a search for this information.

I have no website. From wandering around and listening to you folks talk about yours, I seen to get the impression that there is no need to spend a lot of money having someone like Tre or the Cermak's build me one. Having one built locally will cost around $500. It seems that I have read that it's not the web-site that matters but the positioning of it. Is that right?

No need to spend any more than your budget allows. The more of the work you do yourself, the less it will cost. Of course you get what you pay for, the more you spend, the better the results (in general). Depending on what your competition is doing / spending, you may have to spend more or less (time or money) to achieve your desired ranking / results. Yes website findability is the most important factor, if no one visits, your website is useless.

If I have somene build me one, who helps position them in the correct way?

I imagine it may vary by WebMaster. We prefer to do Internet Marketing with websites we've built but will occasionally work with some that have been built by other designers. We'd have to evaluate the base code and see if it is even possible to SEO and then Market. The base code the site is built on will determine if the site can even be optimized properly or at all. Think of it in terms of building a house; if its built in the mud (rather than a concrete foundation) its real hard to expand upon without rebuilding from ground up.

Am I money ahead by having a cheaper local site builder do mine, and going elsewhere to have it positioned, or will I be more money ahead by having one person do it all?

Hmmm Andrechelle's solutions start well below $500, your Alabama math is confusing. ;) If the website is built right, it will already be optimized (SEO). From that point, you can do the ongoing Internet Marketing yourself or hire someone. Only you can determine how best to spend your time/ money. It is my opinion that is smart business to focus on what you know and do well and to hire others to support you in the other areas.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I made mine with Yahoo website builder. Free to build and cost around 15 bucks a month and I have one of the highest ranking sites in my state.

The main thing is to start it soon. It takes about a month after building. ror you site to be found by the bots.

Our packages accommodate any budget

Complete Website Packages starting as low as $160 (+ Hosting)!
[iframe:2pxkpkwf]http://www.andrechelle.com/clients/whmcs/cart.php?gid=4[/iframe:2pxkpkwf]

WordPress Website Packages
[iframe:2pxkpkwf]http://www.andrechelle.com/wordpress-blog.htm[/iframe:2pxkpkwf]

Mikeysboard Member Specials
[iframe:2pxkpkwf]http://www.andrechelle.com/mikeysboard.htm[/iframe:2pxkpkwf]

and we have a FREE website option coming soon!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
There's your answer Mr Sutley.

And Marty, Mark and Andrechelle have never let us down; our own site would not be where it is without them.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The problem with just having someone build one for you is you have to worry about hosting and changes. I think Adrechelles looks good.

The prices on websites have dramatically decreased. It is the additional features that wind up costing. It is easier knowing who to call for help rather than a help desk that changes constantly. I have a basic website by Rotovac. it cost me like $500 built and hosted for the year and it has been a goldmine. My contract is up in January and am looking at getting a little more serious with mine and am going to look at my options because I own so many domain names but currently only use 3

Mikey P

Administrator
Have Mark build you one of those word press sites.

They look nice and professional. Don't over do the front page with stupid time consuming movies and pictures of pets and kids dry humping the fluffy carpet.

Add lots of testimonials from noted people in your town. tell a true story about you and your passion for this biz, load it up with YOUR authentic before during and after shots, get some reviews on YELP and steal all the stuff off my blog and in no time at all your site will be your number on source of new suckers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom