Back from Jon Don SFS

The Preacher

very good week. it amazed me how many different businesses and personality types were there.

I would recommend it to anyone on here who "thinks" they run a tight ship.

I would like to see a 1 year anniversary comment sheet of past attendees.

LOTS O WORK to do here, i can tell ya that!

PS Admiral MArdy looks A LOT like Steve Toburen, no lie!!!

Jim1

Had a great time Danny. Just like you, we have tons of info to bring into our company as well. It was nice to have instructors that didn't trip all over their egos.

JonDon went far above the call of duty.

Hope to run into you again in the future. Best of Luck

Jim McDannel

Jim1

I almost forgot, Steve Toubren in POM POM's ( Priceless )..

For anyone wondering he gave the whole class a laugh, after Jon-Don took everyone out for dinner the night before..

ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU JON-DON, and the entire staff what a great week, Looking foward to the future..

Jim

The Preacher

I got the seat for free ( a friend of mine bought a TM from JD a couple years ago and just wouldn't go) i paid my travel/food/hotel.

Next time i'm gonna sleep on Jim and Debbie's patio sofa and drink his beer (he has a refrigerator on his front porch) LOL

It was nice to meet Jim, he's been around along time and will fit in nice around here, cause he ain't no bull $hitter ICS braggart!!!

Jim1

Had a Great time Danny, Folks like you are the back bone of this industry, and like me, you're really not afraid to speak your mind, which can get you into trouble from time to time..

Let the BlowHards say what they want, I had a great week with you, I hope you come down for Connections in May so we can hook up..

Best of luck to you Danny

Jim McDannel

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Jim,

It was great to meet you and Debbie down in Tampa. You're going to go far with a partner like her. In the spirit of maintaining your "partnership" I should mention that the term "hooking up" doesn't have the meaning it used to have. So you may want to edit your post on "hooking up" with Danny at Connections before Debbie sees it. (Or at the very least take her with you to chaperone you two.)

Steve

PS Having seen Danny's attitude/behaviour on the boards over the years I approached the Tampa Bay SFS with A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TREPIDATION. Now I don't want to blow Danny's carefully cultivated "board persona" so I won't give him up. But I will say that my fears were in vain and I had a great time with the man. However, one more internet crack from Danny about me resembling ANYONE from Alabama and his butt is toast!

harryhides

Name
Tony
Good grief, can it possibly get any thicker in here?

Poor Marty, if only he had the kind of friends that Danny has but of course Marty would never stoop as low as Danny ( I got yore back ) Strickland would.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom