Webinar Aug 19th-Prochem's Laura Ortbahn

FredC

Village Idiot
Want to learn how to be a truly great EMPLOYER? Laura and a surprise guest or two will speak on their passion of treating employees like the gold that they are. THIS thread spurred what promises to be a great evening for you bosses..

Start Time: 08/19/2015 9:00 PM
Duration: 01:00

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
Prochem's Laura Ortbahn will speak on how to transform new hires, into great hires and simple ways to keep them coming back!

First by understanding the importance of Employee Engagement: By defining what employee engagement is… How to we achieve it? And how it directly affects your business and its profitability! Learn how Prochem’s success is directly tied to our employees and explain what programs we have in place to express our appreciation to them and all that they do!

Also on the program, we have Hagopian's CEO Brian Hanna. Brian will share on what his 90 employee company does to keep their staff so loyal. Many have been around for twenty plus years, raise families, take real vacations and work toward a respectable retirement.

Richard Chavez will be stopping by to add to the discussion. Chavez Cleaning and Restoration, a 48 year old company that employs over 20 people, many of which work massive overtime and keep coming back for more in this great family ran business.

Multi truckers and one employee owner ops will learn plenty from these three outstanding individuals. Plan to be there live if you have question or you can download the podcast or watch the Youtube the following day.

Yet another fantastic, free, informative MBWebinar session with nothing to sell and yet everything to gain!

http://intercallsnh.adobeconnect.com/prochem/

6PM PST, 7PM MST,8PM CST, 9PM EST

Name
Nate W.

I wouldn't miss it for the world........Oh look the kitty, cute the kitty.......Wait, what were we talking about again?

I'll try and make it....:winky:

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
I had no idea she was so cute...umm I mean smart. Yea thats what I meant. Smart! :redface:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom