Anyone use webforce pro aka ontop local

Moser Bros.

I've heard good and bad thing about them, like they give you the same website as everyone else with duplicate content. Which isn't a big deal since I can change the content myself.

They want you to post at Least 40 times a month to stay on top of google. You tube, blogs etc..

I don't want to do anything that google doesn't like and mess up my search ranking. I'm not ranking well anymore since I was missing web page content for a few months. Need quick results if I'm going to make it through winter, a lot of cleaners have been slow around here

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There isn't a quick fix to ranking quickly and the internet isn't a silver bullet. I would suggest that you join some blog sites and start creating some good useful comment and use them to link back to your site. Check out Jeff Cross' Marketing Zoo stuff. The more I see it, the more I like it and it is affordable.

If you're desperate you could go to fiver and get some videos made for really cheap to embed in your blog posts.

Off the web you could call your customer list and offer a special for traffic lane cleaning. Come up with a referral program to get your current customers to spread the word about your company.

Start hitting the pavement and put out flyers all over town.

Reactions: Moser Bros.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I was using them and will be switching to Jeff's program. After 8-9 month trying to find 40 articles and 40 videos every month to post for On Top Local it becomes a job the find and post that amount on content. It did help my rankings but still did not meet my expectations.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Be better off to just hire web guy to set it up for you. I'm sure hoody can do something similar.

Like david said the challenge is finding content every day. Run out of things to talk about real quick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom