Anyone use Jobber cloud base software? .. instead of service monster..

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Its not just the cost of fittle and sm but also the cost to drive traffic.
IE adwords, seo, yelp etc...

Some of these guys flat out do not have the search traffic.

Adwords are a rip off. here is how to drive more traffic to your business---

Be Kind, Be Respectful, Be Clean and Professional, Always BE STRIVING TO IMPROVE your cleaning and how you are perceived by your clients. Don't Worry about making money for now, maybe cleaning a small item for free- like car mats?
Always do "The Right Thing"-- even if it costs you money or heartache-- cus the Right Thing is always the right thing to do and It will pay off in the long run.
Take a little more time to do an Outstanding Job... that extra time may pay off better then the income you are receiving from MB-- what u don't get paid on MB?!??-- that's exactly what I mean--
SIDE NOTE-- MB is great at sharing ideas and getting info-- but everything in moderation-- n while I'm at it-- what is your pay from that Xbox?
Your goal should be to make every customer a CHEER Leader or unpaid salesman for your business-- Go the extra mile--
It is a slow process in the beginning but once it reaches critical mass-- Ka Ching Ka Ching!

I still remember the day my biz started getting out of the Rut some of you are in:
It was a small job of about $300--should have only taken 1.5 to 2 hours-- but for some reason it took 2 days-- I don't remember why it took that long-- But I remember thinking my Matra: "no more excuses-- just the best- do the right thing- don't worry about money for now"-- well this lady was so impressed with my service that-- She blogged about me on a local Mother's group webisite-- and business took off!!

Good Luck out There-- Hope this helps

Dang-- 2 more FB orders while I wrote this: biggrin:

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
OK Gentleman, I will address these issues in turn.

1. Fittlebug - Steve is just WAY first to the marketplace, which is coming. Think app store for ServiceMonster, on steroids, with all the brand names you trust. Steve is just very good at being first and that has real value. Pricy perhaps, but Cleaners are making good money off of that deal.

2. Scheduling Sync: This one is almost complete. Then we will have two way syncing with Google calendar. I have yet to see any competitor do this right (mostly one way sync).

3. QuickBooks online: Intuit needs an ass-whipin’. They have changed direction several times in the past 11 years we’ve been around, and none of their data syncs are stable. We are watching closely. If you’re super simple with your ledger it’s a fair bit easier. Many of our clients don’t fit into that category.

4. Mobile 2 face-lift. The Mobile 3 project is just now getting started but until that is ready we will be releasing a Mobile 2 POS for order entry that is a DREAM! That one is getting tested now. If you want a sneak peak let me know.

5. ServiceMonster 6: I could spend all day taking about this one. This kind of technology is the entire reason I created this company. I'm involved with a small group of tech nerds and we have reinvented the internet. Some of our corporate products have been running this tech for years. It is very hard for me to see new SaaS companies using stuff we developed 4 years ago, and have just been slowed by a 3x grown rate.

6. Production Upgrades: NEW FMS PRINTERS! Custom front coming soon. Auto-Business card insert fulfillment, small postcard runs and MORE!

7. Releases: we plan on releasing Mobile 3 and ServiceMonster 6 in stages and side-by-side with ServiceMonster 5 and mobile 2. A clean, optional roll-out.

At Principal Focus, we have double our development staff in the last few months, along with key hiring several key positions which should really help to get these projects closed out.

We are cranking code. Every day. All day. I can’t wait to show you guys what we have up our sleeves. ;)

Cheers,
~Joe

I signed up for Service Monster 8-9 months ago maybe a bit longer. Ran it for 4 or 5 months. It was ok but when I found something that synced 2 way with Google I was gone. Every time I talked to someone at SM I asked about Google Integration. Never even given an answer as to when or even if they are going to make it Sync.

This post is frustrating as hell. I cant even remember how many threads ive read about the same thing with no responses as to whats upcoming.

Great customer service if I had a problem that was an available fix.

But absolutely NOOOOOOOO communication on what is upcoming. That sucks. So did paying $200 just to be put in the system even though no customer list or anything.

Jobber

Supportive Member
Name
Landen Crabtree
I am not really sure what the topic is of this thread anymore but either way there is a lot of good information and discussion.

Not sure if I answered this when it was asked before about pricing, but Jobber has no setup fee and no costs for any training or support. We always have people standing by to help by whatever medium you like, and if you need help setting up a client list import we can do that for you as well.

As a side note, what Papa John was saying above is very very true. Adwords, SEO traffic and all that can be great, but it is more a way to amplify your business. If you main product that is the service you provide is not good, then in the long run the Adwords will do nothing for you but get 1 job per client and then possibly leave a bad impression. Do great work, provide great customer service, and once you have that down you can start adding fuel to the fire.

-Landen

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar

Be Kind, Be Respectful, Be Clean and Professional, Always BE STRIVING TO IMPROVE your cleaning and how you are perceived by your clients. Don't Worry about making money for now, maybe cleaning a small item for free- like car mats?
Always do "The Right Thing"-- even if it costs you money or heartache-- cus the Right Thing is always the right thing to do and It will pay off in the long run.
Take a little more time to do an Outstanding Job... that extra time may pay off better then the income you are receiving from MB-- what u don't get paid on MB?!??-- that's exactly what I mean--
SIDE NOTE-- MB is great at sharing ideas and getting info-- but everything in moderation-- n while I'm at it-- what is your pay from that Xbox?
Your goal should be to make every customer a CHEER Leader or unpaid salesman for your business-- Go the extra mile--
It is a slow process in the beginning but once it reaches critical mass-- Ka Ching Ka Ching!

I still remember the day my biz started getting out of the Rut some of you are in:
It was a small job of about $300--should have only taken 1.5 to 2 hours-- but for some reason it took 2 days-- I don't remember why it took that long-- But I remember thinking my Matra: "no more excuses-- just the best- do the right thing- don't worry about money for now"-- well this lady was so impressed with my service that-- She blogged about me on a local Mother's group webisite-- and business took off!!

That was awesome!

I do use Adwords. They are expensive but they are a big help to my new biz in a new area without a lot of contacts.

Long term success, real success IS about doing the right thing!

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member

Yeah, i started using online scheduling about 7 years ago...
Agree, people would schedule at night/weekends all the time but i have different business plan now so i ditched it.

My point was not everyone lives in a huge wealthy metro like you. So they dont physically have same traffic and would not be worth it.
Marty is not banging out $10k a month online, as an example.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
I signed up for Service Monster 8-9 months ago maybe a bit longer. Ran it for 4 or 5 months. It was ok but when I found something that synced 2 way with Google I was gone. Every time I talked to someone at SM I asked about Google Integration. Never even given an answer as to when or even if they are going to make it Sync.

This post is frustrating as hell. I cant even remember how many threads ive read about the same thing with no responses as to whats upcoming.

Great customer service if I had a problem that was an available fix.

But absolutely NOOOOOOOO communication on what is upcoming. That sucks. So did paying $200 just to be put in the system even though no customer list or anything.

Joel, I'm sorry your ServiceMonster experience was not what you expected. Some operators just don't need all that power. Simple scheduling is enough. I hope you found a solution that works for you business and that you will check back with us from time to time and see what we are currently offering.

Regarding the lack of communication; I will take complete responsibility for that one. I tell my staff that we do not release dates or promise features under any circumstance. We have over 450 feature requests in our backlog (yes we actually DO log every one). When we plan our next release(s) we fight over all of em' o determine which one we complete and which one will have to wait.

We produce move then 12 major updates a year on ServiceMonster alone. The development staff also supports all of our internal applications and tools that we use to support ServiceMonster. The landscape changes, business models change, expectations change, and technology is always changing. We have tippled our staff in the last 24 months. There is no reasonable way we could let you look at our plans to far ahead because I can guarantee it will change. Notice I did not put down a single date in the post above.

We are working on a solution however. We are putting together a User Advisory Group. This group will be made up of 12 clients that represent different demographics in our organic client base. These are clients that purchase ServiceMonster directly from us. Over the last few years organic clients have not had the voice to compete with our corporate clients. I want to give you that voice and allow you to peek behind the curtain to help determine the priorities of our backlog.

SaaS aint' like dustin' crops back home kid. :-)

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
John S. Its not a matter of being cheap concerning Fittle Bug.My concern is we have several clients both residential and commercial that book on a recurring basis and the job tickets could be$1000 or more and if they get lazy and get used to online scheduling I would be paying $200 or more for them to schedule online. That would cut into my bottom line on some jobs where the profit margins are slim.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
John S. Its not a matter of being cheap concerning Fittle Bug.My concern is we have several clients both residential and commercial that book on a recurring basis and the job tickets could be$1000 or more and if they get lazy and get used to online scheduling I would be paying $200 or more for them to schedule online. That would cut into my bottom line on some jobs where the profit margins are slim.[/QUOTE

First of All-- My apologies to Caduceus and Jobber--- this post was suppose to be about and for them -- I think we CC sometimes suffer from ADD.

KnowClean-- I think you are not understanding the fee structure of FB and you should talk to them and ask them the questions-- because your assumptions are wrong. It would be ridiculous to pay 20% of gross just to have a custy book an appointment--- but many of you do pay that and more with Groupon or similar rip off deals.

Please consider this---
Amazon and Facebook never turned a profit in the early years of operation-- They built cheerleaders. And I think Facebook still doesn't earn any revenue.?.. The Allies succeeded at Normandy in WW11 because some of the troops knew that no matter what-- they HAD TO get OFF that Beach-- otherwise they were just sitting ducks.
To be an Entrepreneur means to take risks. Are you going to "stay on this Beach of just getting by" or are you going to make a run for the high ground?

Are you a Sheep waiting to be prodded by the sheepherder, or are You a Lion-- King of your domain? You were not born in failure...Persist until you succeed! Refuse to walk, to talk with the sheep waiting for slaughter. Be a Loin and take charge of you Domain. Persist until you succeed!
Or just give up and get a Job.

Name
I'm Rick James
Nothing against service monster but when you can't integrated an online scheduler with your system and must rely on a 3rd party vendor for service.. that is kinda a red flag with their abilities to keep up with the competition. I have looked A LOT for cloud based software and most of them have a bunch of features like online scheduler, quickbooks online sync and so on already with their service and at the same cost as if not cheaper than service monster. SM just has a hard time keeping up with its competitors and has really fallen behind. In all the FB/SM combo will run you at least $3600 a year.. tough pill to swallow when their are other options for thousands cheaper per year.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
So there is not a 20% fee for online booking for Fittlebug? I'm fairly sure thats the way I read the terms

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
So there is not a 20% fee for online booking for Fittlebug? I'm fairly sure thats the way I read the terms

Plan B is 15% plus $50 dollars per month. So basically any sales up to $1000 is going to be right around 20% maybe a bit higher.

If you do over $1000 per month in sales you would go with plan A which is a flat $200 per month.

In opinion plan B makes sense for no one because know one should be giving up 20% just because a customer booked online.

Plan A could be feasible if you are doing a min of 2k per month.

I was considering signing up because I thought they kept 15% of the customers deposit but it's actually that the deposit is 15% and they keep it all.

Oh and if you do plan A you also need a PayPal pro account which is another monthly fee, I think around $30.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Mikey P

Administrator
Nothing against service monster but when you can't integrated an online scheduler with your system and must rely on a 3rd party vendor for service.. that is kinda a red flag with their abilities to keep up with the competition. I have looked A LOT for cloud based software and most of them have a bunch of features like online scheduler, quickbooks online sync and so on already with their service and at the same cost as if not cheaper than service monster. SM just has a hard time keeping up with its competitors and has really fallen behind. In all the FB/SM combo will run you at least $3600 a year.. tough pill to swallow when their are other options for thousands cheaper per year.

You sound like one of those "do you know how much you spend on Starbucks each month" types.

When you're in business there is a cost to doing so. A guy like you should be grossing at least 250 a year so why such the broke dick attitude?

I've yet to see any of these options you talk about actually being "better"..

Name
I'm Rick James
You sound like one of those "do you know how much you spend on Starbucks each month" types.

When you're in business there is a cost to doing so. A guy like you should be grossing at least 250 a year so why such the broke dick attitude?

I've yet to see any of these options you talk about actually being "better"..

You would probably see that they are better if SM wasn't an advertiser here. ;)

Its not about having a broke dick attitude.. its about being smart with business. Why would you have your company waste thousands a year on software that is unable to keep up with their competitors? Why would you just accepting that as just the norm? I have researched this topic a lot and they all function in similar fashion but some have better features and some are even much cheaper by thousands per year. The fact that SM can't do some of the features shows their lack of ability to expand.. kinda reminds you of blockbuster in a way. They were king for so long till the industry passed them by as far as advancement and progress.. by the time they realized it they were done. You're not still clinging to your VHS tapes are you :)

Just because someone makes money, doesn't mean they have to waste money on inefficient products. There are some that don't accept things as the norm and always looking for ways to improve their business.. saving a company thousands of dollars a year seems like a responsible way to run a business don't you think? I also use AOA to answer my phones for overflow calls and they will also use most any software we use.. I like how they are versatile like that.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
"Falling behind". Now that's funny (and painful).

1. We invented SaaS. That's Software as a Service. We were the first major business application available online, in 2003. We were never desktop.

2. We actually have scheduling integration. The same type many of our "competitors" offer. It's an incomplete solution. We are actively working to address this.

3. The current fad is to create a very simple and single purpose "app" and hook-up to difference large and simple services. Then target a very broad client base. It's really simple for a junior engineer to whip-up these apps as new cloud services make it brain-dead easy. Fair enough, if all you need is really simple scheduling etc. with no support, no depth, and no industry knowledge, then a product like that might work for you. We have been here for over 10 years. We have data centers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and North America. We have 7 franchise contracts and 4 call centers use ServiceMonster. All in carpet cleaning. Hell, I'm even on the new board for the IICRCA. There is no single product in this industry that has the depth of knowledge we offer. There is no competitor that gets this industry like we do. And there is no single company in this industry that pays attention to it's support, spends more money on new development, and is growing as fast and as well as we do/are.

4. Have you heard of Glenn Block, Roy fielding, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen, Mike Amundsen? Unless you are a true geek, probably not. So let me sum up real quick; two of those people worked in the http and html team in the early 90s. You know, invented the internet. I work on a small team which includes these members and we are RE-inventing the internet. Not in a way that users will really notice, unless they are paying attention. You can't get more cutting edge on the stuff our labs are working on right this second.

But you ARE right, ServiceMonster has fallen behind from the point of view of our clients and prospects. Here's the rub. We started ServiceMonster-Next generation 4 years ago, before this re-invention was underway. Once I learned, and became a part of these amazing people, I knew we were headed in the wrong direction with the rebuild. Then all hell broke lose when we picked up 7 franchise contracts. We have just now reached a point where the technology is completely proven, and yes, even a few of my competitors are starting to use it. Badly.

By the end of the year, this tech will have completely replaced all of our internal tools and applications. We always build our framework, then build internal applications using that framework (to flush out the issues), then build our products on it. We hope to release this to you by the end of the year in the Service Monster Mobile rebuild (Mobile 3). if that goes well, ServiceMonster 6 is not far behind.

5. We don't pay Mike a dime. It's barter. He gets to use ServiceMonster. So your argument is for naught.

Last edited:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Joe,

I talked to Pinky yesterday And she was going to relay the message to you to send me the info to preview the mobile rebuild.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Joe,

I talked to Pinky yesterday And she was going to relay the message to you to send me the info to preview the mobile rebuild.

Nice. That one is a fair bit out. Would you like to be on the Mobile 2.5 POS update beta? That release is much sooner. Like in a few weeks.

Name
I'm Rick James
"Falling behind". Now that's funny (and painful).

1. We invented SaaS. That's Software as a Service. We were the first major business application available online, in 2003. We were never desktop.

2. We actually have scheduling integration. The same type many of our "competitors" offer. It's an incomplete solution. We are actively working to address this.

3. The current fad is to create a very simple and single purpose "app" and hook-up to difference large and simple services. Then target a very broad client base. It's really simple for a junior engineer to whip-up these apps as new cloud services make it brain-dead easy. Fair enough, if all you need is really simple scheduling etc. with no support, no depth, and no industry knowledge, then a product like that might work for you. We have been here for over 10 years. We have data centers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and North America. We have 7 franchise contracts and 4 call centers use ServiceMonster. All in carpet cleaning. Hell, I'm even on the new board for the IICRCA. There is no single product in this industry that has the depth of knowledge we offer. There is no competitor that gets this industry like we do. And there is no single company in this industry that pays attention to it's support, spends more money on new development, and is growing as fast and as well as we do/are.

4. Have you heard of Glenn Block, Roy fielding, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen, Mike Amundsen? Unless you are a true geek, probably not. So let me sum up real quick; two of those people worked in the http and html team in the early 90s. You know, invented the internet. I work on a small team which includes these members and we are RE-inventing the internet. Not in a way that users will really notice, unless they are paying attention. You can't get more cutting edge on the stuff our labs are working on right this second.

But you ARE right, ServiceMonster has fallen behind from the point of view of our clients and prospects. Here's the rub. We started ServiceMonster-Next generation 4 years ago, before this re-invention was underway. Once I learned, and became a part of these amazing people, I knew we were headed in the wrong direction with the rebuild. Then all hell broke lose when we picked up 7 franchise contracts. We have just now reached a point where the technology is completely proven, and yes, even a few of my competitors are starting to use it. Badly.

By the end of the year, this tech will have completely replaced all of our internal tools and applications. We always build our framework, then build internal applications using that framework (to flush out the issues), then build our products on it. We hope to release this to you by the end of the year in the Service Monster Mobile rebuild (Mobile 3). if that goes well, ServiceMonster 6 is not far behind.

5. We don't pay Mike a dime. It's barter. He gets to use ServiceMonster. So your argument is for naught.

No disrespect to your product that is just my opinion after using it for a couple of years and I am happy for your success.. but in the world of business its all about what have you done for me lately and not what was done decades ago. Its good to hear that you are back on a more progressive path for your company and you can see why I made the comments that I made. I build my company from the customer experience back.. starting with that perspective and keeping that perspective will always keep you on top of the changing world of business. I guess the ball is in your court how much SM will catch up to its competitors.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We live in such a quick changing world. Our businesses are what afford us our lifestyles. Personally, I DO want more out of SM. I want Google calendar integration and I want online scheduling like FB offers.

That being said, SM is the best. They specialize in our industry and understand the importance of customer retention. I believe they are working on these additions.

I was hesitant to try SM 1.5 years ago when I started. I didn't want (yet another) $80 bill coming in every month. The truth is, now that I use FMS (Fill My Schedule), I spend well over the $80 I thought I was going to spend when I was looking at it from the outside. BUT it's some of the BEST $ I spend each month. I can't afford to gamble now as much as I used to. I have a wife who stays at home with our 2 boys.

I will stick with SM, looking forward to the improvements, but with the understanding that SM actually makes my life easier...and who could complain about that (for $80 a month)?

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Plan B is 15% plus $50 dollars per month. So basically any sales up to $1000 is going to be right around 20% maybe a bit higher.

Plan A could be feasible if you are doing a min of 2k per month.

I was considering signing up because I thought they kept 15% of the customers deposit but it's actually that the deposit is 15% and they keep it all.

Sorry Joey-- BUT YOU ARE WRONG-- FB keeps NONE of the deposit-- ITS ALL YOURS-- except for the customary- yet lowest credit card fee in the industry- is kept by PayPal. I used Square before I went with FB-- But I'm really starting to LOVE PayPal.com...PayPal makes collecting payments super easy and I plan on doing more of my business with Paypal vs Square.

And Caduceus-- why do you need to use a different scheduling calendar in addition to the one that come with SM? I think you may be over thinking things or not really understand how the SM program works. All my techs can log onto SM from any computer to get their routes and block off days and hours that they want off. You can set different security levels for each tech and you can know when and what each tech did when they used SM by using the Audit tabs.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Sorry Joey-- BUT YOU ARE WRONG-- FB keeps NONE of the deposit-- ITS ALL YOURS-- except for the customary- yet lowest credit card fee in the industry- is kept by PayPal. I used Square before I went with FB-- But I'm really starting to LOVE PayPal.com...PayPal makes collecting payments super easy and I plan on doing more of my business with Paypal vs Square.

And Caduceus-- why do you need to use a different scheduling calendar in addition to the one that come with SM? I think you may be over thinking things or not really understand how the SM program works. All my techs can log onto SM from any computer to get their routes and block off days and hours that they want off. You can set different security levels for each tech and you can know when and what each tech did when they used SM by using the Audit tabs.

No, I'm not. I spoke at length to Steve about this.

Plan A is $200 and you keep the deposit.

Plan B is $50 per month and fittlebug keeps the 15% deposit.

nygy9ymy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shane Deubell
Name
I'm Rick James

I was talking about an online scheduler that my customers can use to book.. for a company that started the internet and operating system I am surprised that they don't even offer this feature that we so need with it. For a company so imbedded with this industry how come they are falling short of what we want and need? As far as I know SM still can't sync with QB online, yet every other software does.. most offer online scheduling and Jobber and a pretty interesting scheduler/router.

Blockbuster didn't follow the way the business world was going, they thought themselves as kings of video rental.. buying up hollywood video and marketing the same old crap.. never looking forward. Then netflix came along and got blockbusters attention.. but by the time blockbuster tried to compete with the online streaming and online DVD rentals.. the damage was already done. They are done. Moral of the story.. always look for whats coming down the line and listen to what the consumer wants.. because our needs change as business changes. I am happy to see SM trying to catch up because competition can sometimes bring the best products to the market.

Last edited:

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Joey-- Now you are correct-- BUT when you made your original statement about FB keeping the entire deposit-- That statement was just before the statement about Plan A... So your statement implied that FB keeps the entire deposit in Plan A.
I think plan B could quickly become very pricey and Plan A would be a better risk/bet for your money to see if FB works for you.

NOW-- can we get back on Subject!?!?---- Has anyone tried JOBBER--- could it be better then SM?

SM has been doing it longer so has more time to work out bugs-- But it seems every time a software company upgrades their program--- sometimes they make it worst-- im having that experience/headache now with Square and google maps.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I was talking about an online scheduler that my customers can use to book.. for a company that started the internet and operating system I am surprised that they don't even offer this feature that we so need with it. For a company so imbedded with this industry how come they are falling short of what we want and need? As far as I know SM still can't sync with QB online, yet every other software does.. most offer online scheduling and Jobber and a pretty interesting scheduler/router.

SM syncs with regular QBs so I don't see why QB online would be any different...?

I'm still confused about your scheduler statement---- Do you want to be able to use a FB type service with SM, but it Not be with FB? or you would prefer you get Both FB n SM service in one package from one company?-- And does JOBBER do all this?

Jobber

Supportive Member
Name
Landen Crabtree
Jobber does not have a system where people book a time and it is automatically put on your calendar.

Jobber has web forms that you put on your site, that people can fill out with their contact information and request for a quote.

When they submit that form, it put a task in Jobber that will remind you to contact them and follow up with them, as well as put them into the CRM as a client.

Scheduling wise we have quite a bit but I don't think that is the topic of what you are asking. Hope that helps clear some things up about Jobber.

-Landen

davendana

Name
d Jackass
My biggest issue has been the calendar integration. .....hope you can implement this one fast as I don't even bother using the scheduling portion which screws up the whole quote to invoice process. This has been the reason I have been looking at other options.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Yes. Monthly releases that do not include, what we call, "hot fixes". But these releases do not have to include features which you care about. Frankly corporate releases have taken much of the past year. But as I have stated; we have recently increased our development staff and are now much more focused on organic development.

I can see that we need to communicate our development process, make sure our clients get visibility for the items they care about, and get notified when an item they care about is addressed. Our internal CRM tools are being built with that in mind. This is as a gap the User Counsel will also help to close. That's the idea anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom