Anyone purchased the new Dodge Van?

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
I think it looks pretty good, standard height, not the high top. I will be in the market at the end of this year and am thinking about it. With Ford discontinuing their line in two years I don't I will buy that and I am not a big fan of chevy.

Becker

Name
Becker
I've been eyeballing it real hard. At 1st I did not like it. But in person I think they are hugely better than the ford and chevy.

Not a dodge. It is a Ram.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They look pretty good I pass by the Dodge dealership on my way to work everyday. I've not checked them out yet though.

We also have a Ford dealership just 3-blocks down from our shop and I like the new Ford's too I've not looked at them either.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
There was a member here who had his promaster at mikesfest he was the pauldavis guy. He said he liked the van a lot.

J

JS41035

The promaster drives great. I test drove one a few week ago. It is absolutely awesome for a CC van. The new Transits are nice too. But the promaster does have some cool features. The front wheel drive allows the floor to sit a lot lower. The floor in the cargo area is recessed about 2 inches. So any leak won't run into the cab. The lower body panels are modular so if you ding one you can pop in a new one. So much more space compared to a 1ton ext van. And I love the front bench seat option so you can take 3 people.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I agree with Ashley on the looks but will check out a promaster for all of the details mentioned above by young stockwell.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Can a front wheel drive transmission handle all of the weight we carry? I like the space but I prefer my engine to face the right direction.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ahhh. I recall seeing a sprinter or similar years ago spinning its front wheels in about 18 inches of snow. And recall seeing some with the quick clip chain hubs on the front of them. Maybe those are the light duty ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom