anyone faxing without landline

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
My landline keeps going out. Bad copper wires they said. Sounds like they dont want to replace just keep doing bandaids.
So i looked into it. There are so many options my head is spinning. I dont like email to businesses. Seems like "they never received it" too often.
Do you have a setup you like? All the free fax services scare me. I dont get it. I would rather pay and be sure its working.
What do you use and can you explain it a bit? Do you email invoices to businesses?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Gawd, havent faxed in about 6 years.

Agree about invoices tho, with quickbooks online you can see if it was opened.
After a couple days i just mail one if not.

Email is tricky, depends on the relationship. I can see the open rates drop depending if they are a client/prospect/lead.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We have a cable based landline thru Time Warner that we installed just for faxing.

Most 21st Century customers are fine with scanned emailed documents. However I have one or two stuck in the 20th.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Fax? Didn't that go out with the Yellow Pages? The only people that still use that are still on dial up internet.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Some of the smaller insurance companies I deal with prefer a fax while the big companies like State Farm prefer a PDF email of invoices and so do their adjusters.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
we've emailed all CGD invoices for the past 11 years...resi stuff we do on-the-job.

just got rid of our land-line to Joel, timely thread. we get asked once or twice a year to fax stuff...emailing scanned images like Lee said hasn't been a problem for us thus far.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
hey since i have to learn to be a secretary now
scan your pages and send in an email easy as crap
hp all in one 135.00 bucks last about a year or so

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom