Any Knights Of The Round Table here among us?

Mikey P

Administrator
Has anyone been to Howard's class/seminar/round table thing?

Would you care to share what you got out of it?

I really want to know if the wheels on his trucks are as immaculate as he says they are.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I was at his round table 1 year ago or so, and even spoke at it. Whatever opinions people may have about his program I found Howard to be a truly kind and heartfelt gentleman and his shop and vehicles were immaculate.

Ken

John Watson

I was at one before he got all the new trucks and moved to the new building. Like Ken said. Howard has a class act and practices what he preaches..Wish I just followed what he said!!!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We assure every one of our trucks are clean and organized inside and out every day, and they get a detailed inspection every wednesday, which also gives us a log that we use for tax refunds on the gasoline taxes for PTO running time.

-JB-

Name
JB
See here's the problem with Howard's stuff...

It doesn't work.

unless you use it.

Pardon, (or don't, whatever) my bluntness, but quit yer pissin' and moaning how business is slow, I can't get the prices I want, everyone is cheap, I can't pay my bills....
bla bla bla... Get off your ass and do something about it, good fortune loves a body in motion!

I bought one of his first booklets back in 97-98 ish, have done 2 round tables, and bought, oh yeah, and IMPLEMENTED, quite a bit from several of his newer packages.

I have not a word of ill to say about Howard.

I have a lifestyle that I could not and would not have ever imagined possible, when I started out at $10 a room, was it because of Howard? I'm sure even he would say no! It's because I busted my ass for 17 years, and used tools provide by Howard, Joe P, Pemberton's, and all the other numerous cleaners I have had the fortune to talk to and learn from, LIKE MANY OF YOU GUYS!

Yes, you can go to college or night school, and learn a lot of this, BUT, not everyone is fortunate enough to have all the opportunity's that life affords others, and some like my dumb ass were lucky to make it out of school the first time.

RANT OVER.

PS,

Sorry I'm just angry cause the tattoo shop closed early. :cry: Have to wait till tomorrow. :)

NEXT..............

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I was just reading a fast track O/O Howard P flier. If one was going to invest 300.00 in to a program would you pick the Howard P or the Jon- Don the next thirty days

I have been looking at the next 30 days but not sure. Have been ripped off and used as a new O/O.

What would you pick ?

Just a guy trying to make a living.

-JB-

Name
JB
T,

and some like my dumb ass were lucky to make it out of school the first time.

<I'm kinda pissed at myself, I thought I had all your responses covered, the Libary, damn how did I not see that one! :x> Ooops! Did I type that out loud?

Yeah, the libary, I spend ton's of time there one of my favorite places.....NOT!

Sure, now your gonna pick in me for not being able to read, REAL NICE!

That's okay, I've got people to cook my mac & cheeze for me, let them read the damn instructions.

Me suck dirt like U.

NEXT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis,

Not familiar with the 30 days thing, isn't that the Bravo TV show w/Morgan Spurlock where he lives's someone else's life for 30 days?

Anyhow, it really doesn't matter which you BUY, as long as you USE what you learn, but that's gettin kinda preachy so I'll stop, yur welcum. (But it really is that simple.)

As T said :x just read, listen,ask questions, learn, and F'in IMPLIMENT something ! Just do it! Man I hate that slogan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom