Another new member

jsimon

Hi all..

From what I can tell, to get access to the supportive member forum requires an introduction?

I am in Saginaw Michigan, my name is Jeff Simon, I am in the beginning stages of starting a carpet cleaning and repair business. I have no expertise, I am more the business an money side of it. I am starting with another guy whom has been in carpet installation, and repair for 25 years. He has taken several "classes" down in ohio in the area of carpet cleaning, and will be attending several more.

We currently have no website (working on it) and are looking at purchasing an El Diablo 45 truckmount HWE machine. I found this forum while researching this machine via google. I am on a boating forum (huge boating fan), ifourwinns.com and found these "forums" a wealth of valuble information, from knowledgeable people.

I am interested in what anybody may think of the El Diablo unit, and what more info you may need to get access to the rest of the board.

Have a good Day

Jeff

ascrubabove

Welcome Jeff,
While I was getting my TNT installed the installers asked me why I didn't get a Diablo, I told them I knew it was simple and powerfull but didn't know if it would last as long as the TNT, there are TNT's out there that are over 20 years old!!! Good luck with whatever you get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom