Accountability

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The biggest problem I face as an Owner Operator is well... ME. I honestly waste a lot of time both here & doing stuff around the house (I work from home).> I would like to start an "accountability club" within the group. We'll set "X" goals for the month & 3 for the week. Come Saturday and the first of the month share what we got done and try to motivate each other & HOLD EACH OTHER ACCOUNTABLE. I'd say I AM my own single biggest obstacle to success. Anyone else run into this?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
O/O is a heavy title................you can't rely on just yourself to handle a smooth running business............

I learned this right out of the starting gate.........you will sooner or later get behind and/or miss something.........it's inevitable ......

WISE

Count me in...

Proprietor's Privilege is the term I coined when I don't follow through.

I am very privileged!

--Also a bit of a freak that I worry if I am not hands on everything it won't get done right.

However--I am getting better...I have all kinds of systems--but have been lax in holding people accountable to their positions. That changed yesterday at our weekly employee meeting. I am also turning over some day to day operations stuff to my lead man Ryan.

I like checklists :)

WISE

keithk

yeah me too. I seem to have a case of the winter bl as and can't get motivated. I need a good kick in the ass.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom