A VLM co. with real 2012 prices..

Mikey P

Administrator
oh... oh...
somebody actually watched...

I had my carpets cleaned several months ago. Within a few weeks, they started to look grungy again and it's just me in the house and I mostly do not wear shoes inside.

Craig was very nice, professional, timely. VERY good service. They used a non-toxic liquid citrus solution which they spray on the carpet and rotating cloth brushes to clean the carpet. I kept asking how the dirt comes 'out' of the carpet simply by rubbing it? I don't think it really does, at least not very much of it. If you have some dirt on your carpet and you rub it with a cloth, sure the cloth gets dirty, but is all the dirt out or just rubbed in and spread around? I would recommend these guys for someone with clean carpets that wants them freshened up a bit, not for someone that needs their carpets 'cleaned.'

Mikey P

Administrator
stars_map_h.png

Update - 5/10/2012
Citru Solution is NO "solution" after the solution dried, my carpets felt disgusting like they had been starched. Man was I duped! Sears came out the next day and steam CLEANED my carpets and for twice less than citru solution ripped me off for, and in half the time. Don't be fooled!!
Was this review …?

Bookmark Send to a Friend Link to This Review
Flag this review

[h=4]1 Previous Review: Show all »[/h]
  • stars_map_h.png

5/9/2012 C'mon, REALLY???? Just had my house done for over $300!! I am not impressed!!
    I could've rented a… Read more »

Comment from Craig R. of CitruSolution 6/18/2012 « Hide
xss.jpg

I wanted to address Lisa's comment that her carpets felt "starched or stiff" after our service. Our solution produces no bubbles, has no soap, and does not dry stiff. HOWEVER, many of our clients have hired steam cleaning services in the past who use soap and detergent, or have used products themselves like RESOLVE, which is soap. (For fun, shake a bottle of resolve or any store bought carpet cleaner, and see what's inside). Because they do not get completely rinsed out of the carpet by the water extraction companies, and you have really no way to rinse Resolve out of your carpet, that's what happens. Then, when we perform our service, the left behind soap in the carpet is re-hydrated, lifted to the surface, and dries, and if there is an excessive amount, it can dry a little stiff. Don't worry - the stiffness will go away by vacuum cleaning it. THE GOOD NEWS is that CitruSolution does help to neutralize and break down the soap, so if you avoid putting more in the carpet, this will improve with each cleaning. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to reply to you. We want our customers to know that we take their satisfaction seriously and will always address their concerns promptly and professionally.

Attachments

• stars_map_h.png
    stars_map_h.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 126

hogjowl

Idiot™
Any serious student of the art of cleaning already knows that method does not clean. However, I have always said that if a vlm cleaner tries to do the best he can with that method (and doesn't just scrub and run) he will take longer than a HWE cleaner does. So, at least the dude is trying to get paid properly. It's a shame the guy doesn't put his resources into a real cleaning method.

Name
Todd
"D-Limonene is non toxic and biodegradable, and cleaning with our CitruSolution is Safe for Children & Pets". D-Limoene will resoil quickly if not rinsed properly.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
He comes across as a likeable guy. If he's as smart as he says he is, he will one day discover the world outside his franchise.

If he knows about the world outside his franchise and still uses the "WARNING - DON'T GET SOAKED" marketing, then he's just another huckster looking for the easiest way to make a quick buck.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've tried most all of the VLM chems and they Do leave the carpet CRUNCHY.

At least on commercial carpet people seldom crawl around on it so they won't feel it.

And all the "Encapsulation " products do is leave a DRY residue and don't encapsulate anything.

Marketing BS

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Great Website! They guy doesn’t know carp about cleaning but, the marketing is outstanding.

The bio says he has a Bachelors of Business Administration and was a Realtor. I bet he used to tell people: don’t worry about the price, get an interest only mortgage, property values are only going to go up.

Name
Ross Martin
In Jersey my room rate was 50, sofa 135, sectional 225. But it was HWE.

In FL, not even close.

Those prices, that method residential is practically a scam.

There was a bonnet franchise in my area that recently went out of business. It is not until his past customers see how real HWE cleans that they realize how they were being ripped off.

I think half the time these outfits are in a customer's home they are selling the "benefits" of their method. The people seemed pretty sold on it.

View attachment 794

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I have been HWE for most of my cleaning career, but recently have added a CRB using an Encap/absorbent power combo - the BrushPro system. I tried the same type of cleaning using a 175 for the past few years when I needed/wanted quick drying. I get great results when using this VLM cleaning because I take the time to do it correctly. The carpet is left soft, stays clean, and drys in minutes if needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom