A quick Network Shill

Becker

Name
Becker
Waffles does not understand Internet searches, organic listing, places etc.
He has nearly zero knowledge of SEO, web design, blaa blaa blaa.

Places does not mean shit unless you have an address in that city.. A legitimate address.
False address will be discovered. I mean after all, that is one thing Waffles knows about.. He is a google cop.

Organic search results matter.
Many people avoid ad, sponsored listings etc.

The key is to show up organticly above or below places.

Fred, is doing a fine job of getting him there.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
your wrong it was below places. I listed them you idiot

I was number one in my area long before Fred. Fred is opening other areas for me. about 2 yrs ago I was number one in every town surrounding me but google changed everything and I would rather pay someone than bother doing it myself. If you had as busy of a homelife as me you wouldn't have time either

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What Becker said.

Greg's area (Marshfield) has all of about 7,000 people and about 54,000 results for Carpet Cleaning Marshfield MA.

Fred didn't have a hard time with that I'm sure.

But Fred really did a great job on his website and THAT'S what's important once you get someone to click on it.

Even Fred said his guarantee doesn't apply to the larger Metro areas...it takes months or years to get to the top of those.

I've been focusing on smaller area with my own carpet cleaning companies so I get guys to focus on their small areas around the Metros.

I'll get someone on page 1 in Alpharetta GA but only on page 3 in Atlanta.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
40,000 residents in my town ass monkey. 23,000 registered voters

and I was #1 in Norwell, Hanover, Duxbury and scituate which adds another 120,000 people. Now I am moving up in Weymouth, Plymouth, Braintree and that is another 200,000

$72,000,000 budget

Becker

Name
Becker
Yes. I had a 1st page listing in marshfield. Took me seconds.

Greg has to make everything personal.

Seo does not take up much of my time Greg.

Your hOme life must not be to busy if you are willing to cut all contact from your family for a month plus to play a game on tv.

Odd huh!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If I ever did do anything like that Beckerhead I would make sure I had one of my inlaws living in my home and I would take the whole thing very seriously that I would study and get a personally trainer everyday until called. You seem to think its personal that I say my home life is busier. I am the primary caretaker for my kids and kids take alot of time. My wife travels extentsively so if you have an issue with my life and you think your home life is just as busy you win I guess.

Now you and brian watch the video one of you guys

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpHFzSv91u0m]

Becker

Name
Becker
Wow, Marshfield grew in a hurry.. 2010 they had a population of about 26k...
Avg age of 37.5, so a lot of kids.

I'd guess households to be about 9-11k?

As for you being selected to be on Survior.. Enjoy your hired trainer.. LOL, and live in Inlaws..

My point was, SEO does not take to much time for small markets.

I'm number one or nearly in a doz small markets.

ON Surivor are you going to make claim to being the 7th ranked cleaner in the nation?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
40,000 residents in my town ass monkey. 23,000 registered voters

and I was #1 in Norwell, Hanover, Duxbury and scituate which adds another 120,000 people. Now I am moving up in Weymouth, Plymouth, Braintree and that is another 200,000

$72,000,000 budget

Sorry, 7,000 Families. Jeez yer touchy today.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshfield,_Massachusetts

Each of those areas have a different keyword to reach you

Instead of just one keyword to get that amount of people

....get the difference?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you are missing the huge influx of people from April to October and the rentals from October-April

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I know. I wouldn't want to work in Boston I prefer Norwell, Plymouth, Duxbury, Weymouth, Braintree, Cape Cod, Hanover, Scituate, Marshfield, Whitman, Hanson I have an area of about 500,000 I work in with average homes in the 500,000+ that I go in. You can keep the shitholes

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I know. I wouldn't want to work in Boston I prefer Norwell, Plymouth, Duxbury, Weymouth, Braintree, Cape Cod, Hanover, Scituate, Marshfield, Whitman, Hanson I have an area of about 500,000 I work in with average homes in the 500,000+ that I go in. You can keep the shitholes

I hear ya Greg.

I don't like the Metro areas either.

The idea is to either make a different page for every city you want to be in or optimize the main page for every city.
Fred's doing that.

It's much easier to get into 10 smaller cities than 1 big city even if the populations add up to be the same.

That's what I've been doing with my Network Home Services.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Google changed its way of doing things becker. I posted that earlier and I have been too busy to bother. Keep up

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
Google changed its way of doing things becker. I posted that earlier and I have been too busy to bother. Keep up

In other words you have no idea...

What did google change that knocked you off the #1 spot, to not even show up on page on?

I agree with Metro.. I don't like to work in Seattle.. Huge population, but PITA to work down there, along with a few others. I perfer the burbs.. and I rank well in so many of the burbs.. Since last month anyway..

Becker

Name
Becker
Must have been your shitty flash site..

In fact I'd bet money that site dropped your ranking into the bottom of the honey bucket!

No way in hell Fred wanted to work with that pile of steaming crap!
I'm no expert at SEO, but I know enough to see where your rankings fell. It was not google.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
It was long before the flash site dude and what you don't seem to understand there was another site behind the flashsite for SEO purposes. My ranking actually increased from December to March

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That show seems to just have hot babes, hunky guys, old farts and a couple of whack jobs to make it interesting.

Wonder where Greg will fit in?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Who knows what the hell you people arte yapping about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom