A great compliment indeed

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
-"So why did you choose us mam?"
-"You were the only one who returned my call."

I can't tell you how often I hear this. Amazing how many do not even bother to call back. And I don't always pick up the phone when they call.

Has common courtesy gone with the

c69SKe9sH7wdNZJFSFFbKQRT.gif
??!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Hardly. My minimum charge is $199.00 - $249.00 for up to 300 square feet. This particular one was a 150 s.f. bedroom.
They can get it much cheaper elsewhere.

Many businesses if busy, just pure negligence and or lack of common courtesy (you name it) just don't bother to call back. I hear it a lot.
Love it. Makes my life easier.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
When you hear that it means they are...............PRICE SHOPPPERS!

Not necessarily but when they get the "Bulletin Board" price, watch their face light up..

Had one today, she always uses Stanley but they couldn't make it down.

"can you through in this small closet" was my first clue...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
-"So why did you choose us mam?"
-"You were the only one who returned my call."

I can't tell you how often I hear this. Amazing how many do not even bother to call back. And I don't always pick up the phone when they call.

Has common courtesy gone with the

View attachment 83470??!

Voice mail boxes that are full is a common complaint too

sassyotto

Name
Paul
its only gunna get worse.

You see it everywhere - bad service and employees that don't care. So it wont take much to look outstanding in the very near future.

Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
its only gunna get worse.

You see it everywhere - bad service and employees that don't care. So it wont take much to look outstanding in the very near future.

People complain about the damage ordering on line does to their businesses. What many fail to see that it isn't always price:

Often its just that people are tired of being treated like crap by imbeciles, whether on the phone or in person.

Last edited:

steve_64

I called one back the next day for a chair that needed done immediately she already found someone else. Had 3 others that day wanted it done same day or next that I called back. All had it booked already all small jobs.

I've been so busy I haven't had time to return calls promptly. Maybe the customer just didn't have any patience but I'm still waiting on some plumbers to call back from last fall.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
He has to be....That woman was everyone's nightmare girlfriend/spouse...in an employee of all things.

Wow. I didn't mean to begin to infer that.

I was trying to say she was that nightmare person to have as an employee without the good part, but even if you have a wife or girlfriend like she was, there really is no "good part".

I'll stick to posting about upholstery cleaning problems....:icon_redface:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Wow. I didn't mean to begin to infer that.

I was trying to say she was that nightmare person to have as an employee without the good part, but even if you have a wife or girlfriend like she was, there really is no "good part".

I'll stick to posting about upholstery cleaning problems....:icon_redface:
Please don’t.
It’s refreshing to learn you actually have a personality.

steve_64

Jebus Steve, what a perfect example of the broke dick mentality.
I've always put answering the phone a priority but this year is killing me. Hopefully I will get Genny mom answering the phone in a couple months or less.

I've got invoices I need to get out that 2 weeks old for over $1500 and vids to submit. I need help so bad I don't know what to do. For a friends 16 yo kid helping but he's in drivers training this week.

I need to change my broke dick ways to keep up that's for sure.

I did call them all back and thanked them for calling.

steve_64

One of those booked for the Monday called Friday but called later because she found someone to do it Saturday and I needed a day off.

And I've had a few like Zee where I asked why me and was told the same thing.

I'm trying but have hit a point I need to let some go and those minimum jobs that want it right now with attitude are the perfect ones to let go right now. One or two will call next year with an understanding I need notice to schedule it.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We had people still calling just slightly before 10 pm last night....

I was doing a live Facebook thing with Mikey and others...but my wife took the calls anyway....we don't always do that, but we have been so busy and sometimes our clients have different work schedules...so we do....

We are still very blessed (well that's what we say...LOL) with work....and honestly....we are tired...but we have to make the money now before February rolls in or the really bad cold...

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Please stop with all the bessed happiness. Jimmy can’t handle it.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom