A Carpet Cleaner's Best Friend

Mikey P

Administrator
Learn how easy ProRestore’s ODORx Urinse and Un-Duz-It makes it to remove and deodorize urine stains in carpet and pad. Pat Muller with Legend Brands shows us step-by-step how to identify urine stains, apply Urinse to loosen and liquefy urine residues and follow up with the bio-enzymatic action of Un-Duz-It to clean and deodorize.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Unless I have a whole house to do I just don't have 45 minutes
To wait. I did a really nasty human urine spill and mixed up two gallons with some uturn. Dumped and then read wait an hour. Don't think so, sucked it out 5 minutes later. I poured a couple gallons with 2 cups peroxide and let the foamy mess sit about 5 minutes. Sucked it dry. It still had a little odor so I mixed up 2 gallons with Odorcide. I let it dwell 5 and sucked that out. Problem solved. Regular customer, I asked her to please call if any odor was left. Should have started with the Odorcide. Total of 6 gallons used. Didn't seem like to much.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My 2 go to products for cat urine

My shelves are full of deodorizers, but this combination has been a winner in my rental properties and the inevitable "free friends and family" services I've rendered over the years.

I like the light fragrance of Un Duz It instead of the overpowering perfumes that some products have.

Pat's video was well done and easy to follow. Of course his having the products on a kitchen countertop and mixed in a kitchen sink were for presentation purposes only, and would never be suggested in the field.

What I liked most was Pat's reminder that pets are our customers' friends, and lately even family. Use the same gentle understanding phrases that Pat used when discussing their pets' habits and "misdeeds" with your customers.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
Seems like too much time to wait. Maybe if there is one spot your working on in an entire house cleaning.
We use OSR and regularly have homes we use 10-20 gallons. It works within 10minutes of dwell time and doesn't leave an extremely strong odor. These saturation extraction processes already take a good amount of time, adding long product dwell times seems like the opposite way to take a new product.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I thought this was a carpet cleaners best friend. He's ready to fetch water. :winky:

20161013_190526.jpg

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Worked a treat for me yesterday. Only the barest hint of smell left in a room that was chokingly pissy. Rest of the house also had piss everywhere but now is is dandy. Granted, hard surfaces and no carpet.

Andrew elf will use superheated steam to flush under and behind the baseboards to move out the typical jelly, then I'll douche them down a second time.

Anyhow, it works and yeah, I will buy more.

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom