$20.00 off

Name
Bruce
Are you talking about these cards ?
20-coupon-card-truklean.jpg

I give 2 to 4 cards to every customer explaining how they are referal cards. So far so good, my 5000 cards were paid for the first week I got them.

You can view more cards at this link http://www.ocibr.com/gallery/main.php/v ... /bizcards/

Able 1

Name
Keith
Those are sweet I hope to get some for a referral program next year. I am going to use them to track refferals and the winner gets either a spot pro or a dyson.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Couldnt get a reply from that site so I ordered them from Tony Gillihan I forgot Mikey gave me his name sometime back.

Got the proof today and they looked good.

Name
Evets
I put them in a letter that I mailed. Boosted the offer to double the coupon ($40) if you respond by specific date.
Mailed 678. Cost around $300 to mail. Booked 12 jobs.
$250,000 per year income mailing list. Average ticket $250 after discount.
The numbers worked for me.

This was an introductory letter. 2 pages plus a business card and the $20 card.

ps. don't ask for a copy of the letter, it's all about how great and wonderful I am.
you would only be able to use the words like ""the,it,and,will,is", stuff like that.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I got the cards today from Tony Gillihan and they look nice. Now I have to go pass out 1000 cards to book 1 job for Friday.

M

Mark Imbesi

THAT is top notch work! Good Luck with them and thanks for sharing. Great job, Tony!

Back
Top Bottom