10" CRB owners, speak up

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
What are tm4s?

Basically a brush pro, but half the price in most cases and lighter to carry. They have windows on the catch trays so you can see when they are getting full. The wheels on the carrying tray allow it to climb stairs, gravel etc. without having to carry it.

http://www.jondon.com/prospector-encap-pro-tm4-vlm-machine-15-inch.html

DBE4FCEF-93E2-4FF8-AA1E-EB241EEAD53D.jpeg

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
One day, when you go all crb, you’ll understand. Gears etc. are an easy fix. Btw they are back up and running. I saved 7 grand basically getting those machines over Brush Pro and they run the same as the 17inch Pro we have.

You can’t do stairs w a 17 inch brush pro. I don’t would need to buy a 10 inch and keep 2 17inch on the trucks? And at the cost of the Brush Pros? It’s not feasible.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Want one badly. Will emable me to Bonzer more. Doing compound on delicates would be a boon.

I do worry that its not going to compete with my 360i with brush head. When thats your daily drive the standard is set high.

Looking forward to one.

regarossa

Name
Reg Rogers
Basically a brush pro, but half the price in most cases and lighter to carry. They have windows on the catch trays so you can see when they are getting full. The wheels on the carrying tray allow it to climb stairs, gravel etc. without having to carry it.

http://www.jondon.com/prospector-encap-pro-tm4-vlm-machine-15-inch.html

View attachment 82883

I am so disappointed in you Will...there's no champagne or ice cream in your future

You do know we have the original AUSTRIAN TM4 yes?

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I love the 10" crb.

Every job.

Sometimes I slap the hardcore brush under it for matted down pos poly carpets and it does wonders. Yes, removes more fiber than normal but trust me: nobody notices or cares and on those carpets that need that sort of attention- warranty concerns are no longer concerns.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I can’t get the 10” CRB out of my sons hands. He hates cleaning without it. I only have one right now, so sometimes I need to take it for the day for a tile job or something and he whines all day.
Good thing is I know he uses it on every job. I’ll clean it out at the end of the day and it’s all junked up.

Name
Scott Turknett
I have my guys clean it out after every job

I can’t get the 10” CRB out of my sons hands. He hates cleaning without it. I only have one right now, so sometimes I need to take it for the day for a tile job or something and he whines all day.
Good thing is I know he uses it on every job. I’ll clean it out at the end of the day and it’s all junked up.

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
The 10’’ CRB is a super Machine [ little BIG MAN] little in size but BIG in performance.. I’ve got both the 10’’ & 15’’ units and use them every day on the job. They’re indispensable tools !!! And with the new Electrolytic Technology cleaner nothing can compare to what can be accomplished with these tools.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Electrolytic Technology cleaner??

I couldn't find much about it out side of the metal processing uses

Ultrachem Labs seems the only source for juices related to us????

think I'll start a new thread.....

..L.T.A.

Reactions: DWIGHT@FSC

DWIGHT@FSC

Name
Dwight Smith
That’s the one ! CLEAN by UltraChemLabs. It works on everything. Safe food grade too. I’ve been using it for the last 4 months , and come to the conclusion that it puts all the other products on the shelves to shame! And I’ve got a lot of favorites over the 40 years I’ve been cleaning.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Willy p. likes some of the ultrachem products. I have tried them and don't find they work any better than anything else. Maybe I haven't used them enough. Hard to beat my Procyon.

Reactions: DWIGHT@FSC

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That’s the one ! CLEAN by UltraChemLabs. It works on everything. Safe food grade too. I’ve been using it for the last 4 months , and come to the conclusion that it puts all the other products on the shelves to shame! And I’ve got a lot of favorites over the 40 years I’ve been cleaning.

I started a new thread Dwight
how 'bout we take it there?

hijacking threads is only acceptable if telling dik jokes and for Sutley and Chavez to play reach arounds

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
pack following board de jour "wannabe like Mike's" parroting the perceptions of the latest and greatest board de jour phenomenon trend

67.38% of those bought this year, will be in the dusty corner 3-4 years from now

bet me

..L.T.A.

I have two they come off the truck every job but I have helpers the vacuum and scrub primarily!

I use it when I fly solo too!

Because like Mike said it light and effective!

10 inch crb, devastator wand combo is hard to beat!

Ps my 17 inch 110 lbs 175 collects dust.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I love the 10" crb.

Every job.

Sometimes I slap the hardcore brush under it for matted down pos poly carpets and it does wonders. Yes, removes more fiber than normal but trust me: nobody notices or cares and on those carpets that need that sort of attention- warranty concerns are no longer concerns.

Word

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Anybody know about that 10 inch Mytee makes and is cheaper?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom